Ummmmm, well I dunno if you can say this guy is a good example. Though I guess you can also say this guy never had a chance to lead a normal life either.... just look at him....
http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569
Ummmmm, well I dunno if you can say this guy is a good example. Though I guess you can also say this guy never had a chance to lead a normal life either.... just look at him....
http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569
damn...thats scary
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
shew I could have went my whole life without seing that picture, but I had to be dumb and open it
yeah i was dumb and opened it to
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
sweet...gotta respect ugliness
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
daaammmn gina
someone should take the crack away from him, his eyes are bulging.
actually there is no stereotype for a pedophile, many are just normal looking adults.
that guy sure ain't included in that group...
kinda looks like he has that disease that the kid had in that movie with Cher as the mom, Mask or something...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Isn't that a small MJ?
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Oh I know, theres no "type" I was just saying this guy never had a chance to be normal. Not that he meant to have been a pedophile or anything though. Check this out...
http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp
Bookmarks